Emerson Educational Consulting Scholarship
Emerson Educational Consulting is excited to offer a $1000 Scholarship to a deserving high school senior to help with the cost of books.
How to Apply:
- Complete the downloadable, fillable application form (requires Adobe Acrobat, it’s easy to download and it’s free) and email it with an official copy of your high school transcript to email@example.com
- Applications must be the Applicant’s own original work.
- Applications must be submitted in English, and must comply with all directions provided on the Application Form.
- The deadline for the scholarship contest is April 15, 2019.
- Any student scheduled to graduate from an accredited high school and planning to enroll in an accredited college in the fall of 2017.
- One application per student. All applicants must have a valid email address
- Incomplete entries are automatically disqualified.
Please see the official rules for the scholarship contest.
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Affidavit of Eligibility/Waiver of Liability/Publicity Release may be required. Additional terms and conditions apply. See Official Rules for details.