Q & A Community
- Be polite. We do not permit abusive language; we will not post, or will take down, any comments we find that contain abusive or hateful language.
- Don’t offend or attack others. We have a zero tolerance policy on personal attacks.
- Ask yourself – Is my question appropriate for this platform?
- Are you okay with absolutely everyone seeing what you post? Don’t post sensitive information.
- Don’t advertise or promote products.
- Don’t post in all capital letters – there’s no shouting here.
- Be courteous. Please ask participants for permission to republish their words elsewhere (especially if elsewhere would be a publically viewable setting).
- Use tags to help others find relevant posts.
To help everyone around the world who wants to attend college or graduate school regardless of their background.
To become the most useful college and graduate school community in the world.
What’s the Point?
Admissions Aardvark provides an opportunity for students, parents and grad school candidates to ask questions about either the college or grad school admission process and receive answers from experienced professionals.
© 2018 College Planning Services, DBA Emerson Educational Consulting. All rights reserved